Your Deals ( 0 )
Deals from Other Credit Cards (8)
Principal cardholders can enjoy 8 times complimentary access to participating airport lounges with Priority Pass Card in first Card Membership Year
From the subsequent Card Membership Year, complimentary access to participating airport lounges for 8 times per Card Membership Year is available to principal cardholders if the following requirements are fulfilled during the immediately preceding Card Membership Year:
- Remain as a valid Priority Banking client; and
- Acculumate eligible transactions worth HK$150,000 or above or
- Met the Priority Banking Minimum Relationship Balance Requirement for each month in the 2nd last to 4th last completed calendar months of the immediately preceding Card Membership Year
*Priority Private clients who are principal cardholders of Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Card/ Priority Banking Credit Card can enjoy unlimited complimentary access to participating airport lounges with Priority Pass Card per Card Membership Year
1. Lounge visit by Standard Chartered Priority Banking Credit Card principal cardholders who do not meet any of the above requirements or exceed the limit of 8 times within the same Card Membership Year will be subject to a charge of HK$210 plus VAT (if applicable) per person per visit. The charge is also applicable to all supplementary cardholder(s) and accompanying guest(s). The charge will be debited from your Standard Chartered Priority Banking Credit Card account. The visit record is subject to the “Record of Visit” voucher that cardholder signs upon lounge visit. This charge is subject to change without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions of Year-round Offers 2024 (the "Promotion"):
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid from 1 January to 31 December 2024 (both dates inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
2. Unless otherwise specified, to be eligible for the Promotion, cardholders ("Cardholders") are required to settle payment with credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Bank"), including Standard Chartered credit card and its co-branded card, MANHATTAN credit card and its co-branded card, and/or Standard Chartered Multi-Currency Mastercard Debit Card, if applicable ("Eligible Cards").
3. Unless otherwise specified, Cardholders settling payment with Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card and credit cards / debit cards issued by associated companies and/or affiliates of the Bank (local and overseas) (if applicable) are also eligible for the Promotion provided that the merchants’ relevant shops accept them for payment.
4. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion is only applicable to the outlets located in Hong Kong, designated website and/or mobile app of the respective merchants.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion irrespective of its form including but not limited to gifts, discounts or cash coupons, are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion is applicable to regular-priced items only and not applicable to fixed-priced, discounted, promotional, festive and designated items.
7. The Promotion, gifts or discount coupons are available on a first-come-first-served basis, while stock lasts. Any change of the Promotion will be subject to the availability at the time of patronage.
8. The Promotion may be subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants, please contact respective merchants for details.
9. All photos and product information are for reference only.
10. The Promotion shall be terminated immediately upon closure of merchants or any of their outlets.
11. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products and/or services supplied by the merchants under or in connection with the offer(s). The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products and/or services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of products and/or services provided by the merchants, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the promotion of the offer(s) or in making available the offer(s) or the products and/or services under the Promotion, by the merchants, theirs respective employees, officers or agents.
12. Personal data of Cardholders may be collected by the merchants and the use of such personal data shall be subject to the personal information collection statement of the merchants. The Bank is not involved in any part of the collection process nor usage of such data, please contact the respective merchants for related details.
13. The Bank and the merchants reserve the right to alter, extend, or terminate the Promotion and amend the terms and conditions at any time. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and the merchants shall be final and binding.
14. In case of any disputes, Cardholders are required to present the relevant original transaction document(s), sales receipt(s) and credit card sales slip(s) (if applicable) for further investigation by the Bank.
15. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Additional Terms and Conditions for dining offer ("Dining Offer"), if applicable:
16. Unless otherwise specified, Dining Offer is not applicable to take-away items, set menu, discounted dishes, private functions, banquets, catering services, happy hours, charge for tea and condiments, pre-meal snacks and 10% service charge.
17. Cardholders are required to show their Eligible Cards to the merchants' staff before ordering the promotional dishes. For details, please enquire with the merchants' staff.
18. Unless otherwise specified, Dining Offer is not valid on public holidays, eves of public holidays, festive days, eves of festive days or black-out days as designated by merchants. Please contact respective merchants for details.
Additional Terms and Conditions for hotel accommodation offer ("Hotel Accommodation Offer"), if applicable:
19. To be eligible for the Hotel Accommodation Offer, advance booking is required and offers are subject to room availability. Cardholders are required to present the Eligible Cards upon check-in.
20. Unless otherwise specified, Hotel Accommodation Offer is subject to the prevailing service charge and government tax, and are not applicable to function room, conference room or long-stay bookings.
21. Unless otherwise specified, Hotel Accommodation Offer is not valid on public holidays, eves of public holidays, festive days, eves of festive days or black-out days as designated by merchants. Please contact respective merchants for details.
Additional Terms and Conditions of interest-free instalment offer ("Instalment Offer"), if applicable:
22. To be eligible for the Instalment Offer, Cardholders are required to spend a designated amount on one single transaction at the merchants' outlets in Hong Kong. The Instalment Offer is applicable to the Eligible Cards issued by the Bank only, not applicable to Standard Chartered UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card and credit cards/debit cards issued by associated companies and/or affiliates of the Bank (local and overseas), if applicable.
23. By participating in any of the Interest-free Instalment Program, Cardholders are deemed to have accepted and bound by the Terms and Conditions of "Credit Card Instalment Program Cardholder Agreement / Credit Card Instalment Plan" as may be posted on the Bank's website at https://av.sc.com/hk/content/docs/hk-tnc-credit-card-instalment-plan-en.pdf from time to time.
24. The Instalment Offer may be applicable only to selected items and the instalments term may vary, depending on the items and merchants. For further details of the Instalment Offer, please contact respective merchants.
25. The Instalment Offer must be applied through the merchants at the time of purchase. Application for the Instalment Offer via the Bank after the purchase is made will not be accepted. Please contact the merchants for details.
OCBC Wing Hang
Free Priority Pass membership
CMB Wing Lung Bank
Access to over 600 Priority Pass lounges and services at airports worldwide
1. Complimentary lounge access is only applicable to the cardholder presenting a valid Priority Pass membership card and corresponding boarding pass. Each Priority Pass member must sign their own individual entrance voucher.
2. Accompanying guests will be charged HK$200 per person per visit. The charge will be debited directly to the respective cardholder’s Luxe Visa Infinite card account. No. of guests accompanying cardholder to the lounge will be shown in the cardholder’s entrance voucher. Cardholder should check the entrance voucher carefully prior to signing. No cancellation / amendments will be entertained once signed.
3. For the most up-to-date lounge information and Conditions of Use, please visit www.prioritypass.com. The Priority Pass group of companies reserves the right to change the related terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute arisen, The Priority Pass group of companies reserves the right to make final decision.
China Construction Bank
Free Priority Pass™ membership with free access to over 1,200 VIP lounges at 140 countries worldwide
Cardmember is required to click here (https://www.asia.ccb.com/hongkong/personal/credit_cards/priority_form.pdf) to download and complete the “Priority Pass™ Enrolment Form” and return to us by fax or mail within 20 business days from card issuance date
Terms & Conditions of Priority Pass™ Membership ("Membership"):
1. THE PROGRAM - This Program is only available for CCB (Asia) Visa Infinite Credit Cards ("Card(s)") issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited ("Bank", "we", "us", or "our") and is available only to the principal cardmember of the Cards ("Cardmember(s)", "you" or "your").
2. ENROLMENT - Cardmember is required to complete the "Priority Pass™ Enrolment Form" ("Enrolment Form") mailed to you together with the new Card and return to us by fax or mail within 20 business days from Card issuance date.
3. ELIGIBILITY -
a) Membership validity (no matter when Cardmember enrolls) shall begin to run from effective date of Cardmembership year.
b) With the free Priority Pass™ Membership, cardmember can use the Priority Pass™ airport lounges service for free in the first cardmembership year. Starting from the second cardmembership year, Cardmembers is required to have a total accumulated spending of minimum HK$60,000 during the same cardmembership year (including retail purchases and cash advances) (or such spending requirement specified by us from time to time) ("Spending Requirement") in order to use the Priority Pass™ airport lounges service for free in the same cardmembership year. If you have used the airport lounges service but cannot fulfill the Spending Requirement, the usage fee of Priority Pass™ will be charged at the prevailing rate to your Card account at the end of your cardmembership year or upon termination of your Card (for whatever reason) (whichever is earlier) without prior notice.
4. USE OF PRIORITY Pass™ Membership - Priority Pass™ Membership Card ("Membership Card") will be mailed to your credit card correspondence address within 4-6 weeks after your Enrolment has been confirmed by us. Cardmember must present the valid Priority Pass™ Membership Card in order to use the airport lounges. If your Priority Pass™ Membership Card is lost, stolen or damaged, please notify the Bank immediately for a replacement card issuance which is charged at HK$100 by the Bank.
5. LIMITATION - If your Card is cancelled/terminated (regardless of reason), we may cancel your Priority Pass™ Membership at any time without prior notice. If you have used the airport lounges service but your Priority Pass™ Membership Card is cancelled/terminated (regardless of reason), we can charge at the prevailing rate to your Card account without prior notice based on the above clause 3 of "ELIGIBILITY".
6. USE OF AIRPORT LOUNGES / USE BY ACCOMPANYING GUESTS - The list of participating airport lounges is subject to change without prior notice, please visit www.prioritypass.com for the latest list and usage fee. "Non-free" facilities (where available) vary from lounge to lounge and are provided at the lounge operator's discretion. Charges (where applicable) are at the discretion of each lounge operator and the Cardmember is responsible for paying the charges direct to the lounge staff. Lounge usage fees will be charged for accompanying guests (including but not limited to Supplementary Cardmember) at the prevailing rate as determined by Priority Pass™ at the time of usage to your Card.
7. DISCLAIMERS - The validity and use under the Program shall be subject to the relevant usage instructions and terms and conditions set by Priority Pass™ group of companies (Supplier), please visit http://www.prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm for details. We shall not act as, or assume any liability of, a product/service supplier or agent of the Supplier. We will not indemnify the injury to or death of any person or damage to or destruction of any property arising out of the use of any airport lounge by the Cardmember or any guests or any person in said lounge at the behest of the Cardmember.
Terms and Conditions for Dining Offers:
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid till December 31, 2024.
2. The products/services are provided by the relevant merchant(s), China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited shall have no liability in any respect.
3. Cardmembers have to indicate their intention to enjoy the offers at the time of reservation and before ordering.
4. 10% service charge and charges for tea & condiments (if applicable) shall be counted based on original price.
5. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotion, discounts or promotional coupons, and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the offers are not applicable to public holidays/festive days and eve as specified by the merchant, banqueting, wedding banquets, VIP rooms, discounted set meals, special promotional item, cigarettes/cigars, beverages, bottled liquor/wine, tickets/coupons/vouchers, valet parking privileges, delivery service, take-away, or dates designated by the merchants, and are applicable to dine-in and Hong Kong outlets only.
7. The relevant offers shall be terminated immediately if the relevant merchant(s) or its outlets are not open for business.
8. All pictures and information of the offers are for reference only, please contact the relevant merchants for details.
Terms and Conditions for Merchant Promotion Program (“Program”):
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is valid till December 31, 2024.
2. Unless otherwise specified, this Program is only available for the credit card(s) (“Card”) issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited (“Bank”) (except Business Card) and is available to cardmembers of the Cards (“Cardmember(s)”) during the promotion period stated in our promotional material. For CCB (Asia) UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Cardmembers the offer is only available at merchants accepting UnionPay Dual Currency credit card for payment.
3. To enjoy the offers set out in this promotional material (“Offers”), you need to settle the retail transactions with the Card. The Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer(s) and cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. The Offers are subject to availability. All pictures and information of the Offers are for reference only, please contact the relevant merchants for details.
5. The Bank will not provide notice of non-availability or substitution.
6. The products/services are provided by the relevant merchant(s), the Bank shall have no liability in any respect. The validity and use of any product or service of the Offers under the Program shall be subject to the relevant usage instructions and terms and conditions set by the supplier.
7. The Bank shall not act as, or assume any liability of, a product/service supplier (or its agent). Any claim, complaint, or dispute concerning any product or service must be referred to and resolved between the relevant supplier and the Cardmember, which shall in no way relieve such Cardmember from his/her, payment or other obligations to us.
8. The Bank, merchants and suppliers reserves the right to vary the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions, or to cancel the Program, at our discretion at any time.
9. The Bank and the related merchant retain the final decision in any differences or disputes under the Program.
10. In case of any inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Complimentary lounge access (up to one complimentary guest)
* Please present valid Priority Pass card, a boarding pass showing a confirmed reservation for same-day travel and a government issued ID to enter
* Enrollment required for Priority Pass
Terms and Conditions:
One complimentary membership per Card account, with a reduced membership of US$249 per year available for one Supplementary Platinum Card member per account.
In order to access Priority Pass lounges, Cardmember must present a valid Priority Pass card in his or her name, along with boarding pass for same day travel and government-issued ID.
Guest will be charged a fee at the prevailing rate – currently US$32 per person, per visit, to his or her Platinum Card.
Partners and benefits are subject to change without notice.
For full details of lounges worldwide, please visit prioritypass.com.
For more details, please visit: https://www.americanexpress.com/content/dam/amex/hk/en/staticassets/pdf/membership-benefits/offers/charge-card/The-Platinum-TnC-EN.pdf
Complimentary access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide
800+ offers across retail, dining, spa and shopping merchants
Instant access to privileges through dedicated app
- Details: https://www.citibank.com.hk/english/credit-cards/pdf/2021-priority-pass-faq.pdf
Terms and Conditions: https://www.citibank.com.hk/english/credit-cards/tnc/
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period is from January 1 to December 31, 2024 (both dates inclusive).
2. Unless otherwise specified, the promotion applies to cardholders of Citi Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Commercial Cards issued by Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited and other Citi entities ("Citibank") ("Eligible Cards") ("Cardholders"). The merchant may reject an Eligible Card if their payment system cannot handle some of the Eligible Card type, please contact the respective merchant for details.
3. Unless otherwise specified, Cardholders are required to state their intention to enjoy the offer(s) to the respective merchant prior to payment and settle the whole payment by respective Eligible Cards in order to enjoy the offer(s) from the respective merchant.
4. Unless otherwise specified, Cardholders are required to input designated promo code prior to payment (if applicable) and settle the whole payment by respective Eligible Cards in order to enjoy the offer(s) from the respective merchant.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred or exchanged for cash or other offers.
6. Availability of the offers is subject to offer or service availability, account status checking and final acceptance by Citibank and the respective merchants' absolute discretion. Photos, product specifications and prices are for reference only.
7. Citibank shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the related products or services. The respective merchants are solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services.
8. Citibank and the respective merchants reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
9. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Citibank and the respective merchants.
10. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
11. Other Terms and Conditions apply, please inquire the details with the respective merchants.
Bank of Communications
Exclusive benefits upon annual spending and/or cash advance meeting designated amount:
- Complimentary access to VIP lounges worldwide with relaxing ambience, refreshments, snacks, shower facilities and internet access etc.
- Complimentary access to conference rooms and other business facilities
- Complimentary access to airport VIP lounges in the coming year
Year Round Merchant Offers Terms and Conditions
1. This merchant offers program is only applicable to customers (each a “Cardholder”) holding credit card(s) issued by Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) and other credit cards as designated by the Bank from time to time (“Eligible Credit Card”), both principal and supplementary cards inclusive, but it is not applicable to the Bank of Communications Pacific Internet card and gift card.
2. In order to enjoy The Offers, Cardholder must indicate to settle payment by Eligible Credit Card prior to purchase / placement of order / reservation / settlement of payment and thereafter settle payment by Eligible Credit Card.
3. Advance booking is required for specific offers, including but not limited to beauty treatment, health check, dining and accommodation offers.
4. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, coupons, discount, special-priced items, fixed price items, member-priced items, whole sale priced items, VIP offers, birthday offers or any other forms of offers unless otherwise specified.
5. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts and are not transferable unless otherwise specified.
6. All offers, products, awards and gifts are available while stocks last. Only one free gift is allowed for each invoice.
7. Discounted items cannot be exchanged or refunded unless otherwise specified.
8. Dining offers are for dine-in only and not applicable to service charges unless otherwise specified.
9. Cardholders understand and accept that all photos, details, availability and descriptions of all products and services are provided by the corresponding merchants and are for reference only. The Bank has no responsibility whatsoever. All liabilities in relation to such products and/or services (including but not limited to the quality and supply) are solely borne by the merchants.
10. The Offers are bound by the terms and conditions of the relevant merchants. Please contact the relevant merchants for details.
11. The Bank and the relevant merchants reserve the right to amend any terms and conditions, change or terminate The Offers without prior notice. The Bank accepts no liability for any changes or termination of The Offers.
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Bank and the merchants shall be final.
13. No person other than the Cardholders and the Bank will have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623, the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any terms under these terms and conditions.
14. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
China CITIC Bank International
One complimentary access to Priority Pass airport lounges per calendar year